Le pressage vinyle de l’album est en précommande sur Ulule :
Along The Road I Had Traveled
1. The Torsion of the Engined Firmament
2. The Late Lateness of the Night
3. A Faint Windy Noise of Speed
4. Beneath the Ghosts of Millenial Rain
5. The Middle and Pure Height and Whole of Summer
6. The Deep Sea Stood in Upon Me
7. In the Terrible Space and Enlargement of Silence
8. The Sun Has Lowered a Very Little
9. Numb with Sleep as Ruins
10. On a Road Between the Flying Shadows of Loose Wood
Music: Julien Ledru.
Recorded between August 5 and September 23 2018.
Titles are from James Agee’s work.
Drawing: « Bay Owl », J. Briois, 1824, watercolour, from an album of 51 drawings of birds and mammals made at Bencoolen, Sumatra, for Sir Stamford Raffles.
This record is dedicated to Marie.
In loving memory of Suzie.
Download and/or listen on Bandcamp:
Listen on Spotify:
Listen on Apple Music:
Listen on Deezer: